Cango & Rinaldi / Hungary
Having started out in 1904 as a family-owned, handcrafted leather goods business in Hungary, a merger in 1979 between Hungarian Tamás Csángó and Italian Antonio Rinaldi led to the founding of Cango & Rinaldi, whose combined strengths resulted in a brand renowned for perfect craftsmanship and imaginative vision.
Music provides the inspiration for this special piece of jewelry: flowing, mellifluous, and soothing, it is brought to
life on arguably the most beautiful of all instruments—the piano.
|Telephone Nr:||+36 13904077|
See all designers