|General Information||Checking Surface Tension and Pre-Treatment||Dosage, Mixture and Setting||Different Processing Methods||Curing|
When working with Ceralun, optimal results are obtained by coordinating the entire application process. Following the application steps in the right order is very important. Experience has shown that the most common reasons for crystals becoming detached are inappropriate areas of application, the wrong mixing ratio of the two components, or not mixing them together long enough until a homogenous appearance is achieved.
- Specifically developed and tailored to embed foiled and unfoiled Swarovski crystals.
- High level of hardness, rigidity and shock absorbance.
- Resistant to perspiration, humidity or climatic changes and shows no aging.
- Allows new design possibilities.
- Perfect material to generate a large variety of surfaces and structures.
- Applicable on 3D-shaped surfaces.
- Alternative solution to gluing.
|CERALUN TECHNICAL DATA|
|Mixing ratio (A : B), by weight|
Pot life at room temperature (23 °C/73.4 °F)
Complete curing time at room temperature (23 °C/73.4 °F)
Complete curing time in oven (40 °C/104 °F)
Complete curing time in oven (80 °C/176 °F)
Handling time at room temperature (23 °C/73.4 °F)
Humidity during curing
Hardness (according to DIN 53505)
Storage time at room temperature (23 °C/73.4 °F, 55% rel. hum.)
Lowest storage temperature
|1 : 1 (resin : hardener)|
max. 3 h
30 – 70 %
2 °C/35.6 °F
Please have a look on the comprehensive video of the Application with Ceralun.