How to use the Swarovski Brand
How to communicate the Swarovski brand if you are not a branding partner?
Swarovski puts great effort in the protection of our brand. In order to support you in using and communicating our brand correctly, we would like to provide practical guidance on the proper use of the Swarovski trademark. These guidelines target all customers and consumers (without a branding contract) worldwide, who buy Swarovski branded crystals either directly from Swarovski or via our international distribution network. Practical examples and detailed guidelines provide direction regarding how to reference the Swarovski brand properly for customers who resell Swarovski crystals and who sell products made with Swarovski crystals.
Are you interested in further leveraging the Swarovski Brand in your communication activities?
12 Golden rules of the Proper Use Guidelines for customers who are not Swarovski branding partners:
1. Correct reference to products
2. 100% Rule
3. No logo usage
Do not use the Swan logo, the Ingredient Brand logo and any other Swarovski logos unless you have signed a logo agreement or unless otherwise provided in these Guidelines.More Information
4. Use the word Swarovski correctly
Use Swarovski in the same font type and size as the other text. Make no changes to the word Swarovski. No other spelling, abbreviation is allowed.More Information
5. Solely use Swarovski brand as an adjective
Right: „…encrusted with glittering crystals from Swarovski®.
Wrong: „…encrusted with glittering Swarovskis®.“
6. Correct use of trademark symbol „® “
Use „® “ after Swarovski at least once per page where Swarovski ingredient brand is mentioned.
7. Correct reference to the company
Use the Swarovski company name as a noun, without trademark symbols: Right: “Swarovski is the world’s leading producer of premium crystals.”
8. Integrity of the Swarovski name
Do not incorporate the name Swarovski: eg. into logos, company names, company cards, internet page names, domain names, names of the finished product collection etc.More Information
9. No Swarovski „look&feel“
- Do not use our copyright materials: eg. visuals, videos, images AND
- Do not use Swarovski logos on your packaging, communication materials, etc. unless expressly authorized by Swarovski in writing.
10. Responsibility for partners and resellers
If selling your products through others, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are marketed fairly, honestly and in a way that is not potentially misleading.
11. Use Swarovski only as an ingredient brand
• Do not refer to your product (ex.jewelry) with crystals from Swarovski as “Swarovski jewelry”. • Do not use Swarovski as stand-alone word in the headlines.More Information
12. Your name or brand must be prominent
• Be clear who the producer and marketer of the finished good are.
• Swarovski must not be the only visible brand on the internet page, packaging etc.
• Your name or brand must be prominent.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the proper usage of the Swarovski brand, please get in contact with us: email@example.com.