7. Correct reference to the company
Use the Swarovski company name as a noun, without trademark symbols.
When referencing a Swarovski company or the group of Swarovski companies collectively, it is acceptable and appropriate to use Swarovski as a noun, since it functions as a noun in this case. In addition, no ® is required when using Swarovski as a company name.
- Our handbags are encrusted with glittering Swarovski® crystals.
- Diana’s Eyewear features crystals from Swarovski®.
- Swarovski® beads allow you to design your own personal jewelry creations.
Company Name Use:
- Swarovski is the world’s leading producer of premium crystals.
- Swarovski offers a range of services to its business partners.
- Swarovski’s passion for innovation and excellence is unmatched.